2 months ago
Alternatives is delighted to be working with one of Irelands leading professional services organisations to hire a Senior Events Executive.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Dublin 1 and working a hybrid model. Not only is this role with a very established company that would provide great experience and variety, but it also has a competitive salary and great benefits.
This role is ideal for an experienced Senior Events Executive with experience in virtual and in-person events, brand building and establishing client relationships.
- Creating, producing and managing fit for purpose events and webinars
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders, across all levels to ensure the best in class production
- Negotiating, liaising and building relationship with external venues and suppliers
- Research, develop, manage and produce a suite of high calibre client hospitality events
- Working closely with the larger marketing team on event branding, content, digital media promotion etc
- Budget management of all aspects of the costs pertaining to events
- Research opportunities for new events, guest speakers and event formats and technologies
- Elevate event brand experiences to leave a 'best-in-class’ impression on clients
- Communicate regular updates to the Marketing team and Partner group
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of event reporting and or playbooks for events
- Analyse the event’s success and prepare post event reports
- Support with internal company event coordination as needed
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in event management, ideally within a B2B environment
- A proven ability to deliver complex events, including in-person, virtual and hospitality events, at a senior level
- The ability to work well under pressure, responding effectively to changing priorities
- Have budgetary control experience - monitoring expenditure and preparing post-event expenditure reports
- Excel at cultivating and maintaining good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of delivering multiple projects simultaneously and working effectively under pressure and time constraints
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work on one's own initiative with limited supervision, as well as part of a larger team
- Exceptional organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Possess strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as database management
- Previous experience of working in professional services would be an advantage
For more information on this role, contact Kyna Timbs on email@example.com.