11 months ago
Reporting into the Head of Data Analytics you will be responsible for the following;
- Identify critical business problems and translate into technical analyses
- Work closely with international stakeholders to intimately understand requirements, demonstrate capabilities, and capture strategic opportunities
- Present timely, compelling, fact-based test reports, dashboards and analyses that explain the business “story” behind the data, detailing what happened and why
- Be willing to take the lead on a wide range of analytic requests from the simple to the very complex
- Use excellent technical skills to access information from various structured and unstructured data sources
- Monitor and analyse engagement trends and provide recommendations to optimise customer lifetime value
- Keep a constant and proactive eye out for potential improvements in analytics processes, data quality and data sources/tools.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.