over 5 years ago
Brand Manager Role
Are you looking for your next big challenge within the FMCG sector? If so we are seeking a brand manager to work with one of Irelands leading food companies. This well-known FMCG Company has gone from strength to strength over the past number of years and are looking for a savvy marketer to help them continue to drive the market forward.
You will create and implement comprehensive and innovative marketing plans, develop existing brands, identify new market segments and lead the ‘go to market’ strategy.
What you would you be doing?
- You will be responsible for brand planning, management and execution
- You will create and implement through the line targeted campaigns across multiple platforms
- You will be numerical, working with data to continuously analyse and interpret performance
- You will also manage stakeholders and large budgets being fully responsible for P&L
The key areas you would be focusing on
- Strategy and Development
- Proposition Development
- Through the line integrated campaigns
- Tracking and performance management
To be considered for this role you must be highly driven and ambitious with excellent communication skills.
Sound like you? Please contact Emma Hanlon on 01 6698105 or email@example.com.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing - No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment.
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services - On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions.
- Alternatives Elect - Global executive search service.
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.