2 months ago
I have a lovely opportunity for an experienced brand marketing manager to join this Non for Profit organisation as they go through a rebrand.
Please note: This is a 6 month contract with an immediate start.
This would suit someone who is looking for an opportunity to flex their brand marketing muscles in a new environment or someone who would like to work for a company that is truly making a positive impact in the world.
If you have worked on a rebrand previously and would like to work on an interesting and varied project with a great team then I want to hear from you!
- Support the Director of Marketing and Communications in all key projects and marketing and communications activities
- Manage the roll out process of an organisation rebrand (internal and external).
- Provide detailed timelines and ongoing reporting
- Work closely and collaboratively with designers, creatives, printers, suppliers etc. (no brokers involved). Manage workflows and deliverables
- Assist in the creation and development of marketing collateral and brand assets for all services, programmes and supports
- Be key point of contact internally and externally for all matters relating to rebrand
- Develop focused briefs for key campaigns and promotional initiatives and manage the implementation of same in accordance with budget
- Conceptualise and implement multi-channel campaigns across ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimise accordingly. Conduct post campaign analysis and reporting
- Assist in managing and producing digital content for service users, children and young people and parents and gatekeepers
- Gather and analyse user and service insights to inform campaigns, content development and plans
- Develop and implement launch plans for new programmes and services
- Work in a collaborative spirit with colleagues across the organisation and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance to other team members
- Efficient Budget management and ensure maximum value of all budgets
- Experience managing diverse and broad-ranging work programmes with a focus on delivery within strict deadlines/timeframes
- Can demonstrate successful management and implementation of a rebrand programme/launch of significant new services/product or major repackaging project and subsequent relaunch
- Excellent creative judgement, working to high standards and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, agility and decision making through proven track record
- Proven experience developing and executing effective marketing plans and integrated campaigns
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Strong project management, prioritisation, multitasking and decision-making skills
- Highly creative and expert storyteller with sound understanding of content for digital platforms
- Results Driven with a collaborative style and positive attitude
- Strong inter-personal skills demonstrated by effective working within, teams of multi-functional employees to achieve organisational goals
- Experience leading and managing marketing and communication team
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively on a number of simultaneous projects
- Comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs
- Keen interest in working on campaigns and programmmes relevant to the youth market
This is a 6 month contract with an immediate start. This will be a remote working position with occasional meetings in Dublin.
Salary on this position is between 50-60k dep on experience
If this sounds like you.. or you would like to find out more...
Please contact Faye on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.