Dublin City Centre, Ireland
over 1 year ago
This role would suit a candidate with previous brand experience in the alcohol sector.
- Develop and implement clear and visionary brand strategy to drive sales and market share.
- Development of local marketing strategy in line with global framework
- Working with the commercial team to manage and track all aspects of the brand performance: evaluate distribution, promotion and visibility plans.
- Management of brand budget and delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget
- Influence sales team with insights and USPs
- Generate and track sales, distribution and marketing reports to ensure delivery of volume and distribution targets
- Manage and track all aspects of the brands performance and produce insightful quarterly and annual reviews to clients.
- A passion for building brands
- 5 years brand experience particularly in the Alcohol sector.
- Demonstrated results achieved through ‘going the extra mile’
- Highly organised and keen to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to foster close working relationships
- Full Irish Drivers Licence
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.