over 3 years ago
Alternatives currently has an opening with one of our global clients for a Senior Brand Manager for an immediate start. This is a 6 month contract to begin with and has the potential to be a permanent position for the right candidate.
We are looking for an experienced FMCG Brand Manager to work across a large brand portfolio. You will be an integral member of the brand marketing team, responsible for the brand management and strategic growth of the brand. The successful candidate will also be required to identify up and coming innovation concepts.
- Management of brand activities across EMEA
- Deliver budget targets and maximise brand profitability
- Creation of a brand strategy plan
- Research and analyse new markets, channels and target customers for the brand
- Support the sales team to ensure all enablers are in place for the successful execution of brand plans
- Work with external agencies to provide all necessary brand information in the development of communications, PR campaigns, trade events and customer marketing material.
We are looking for;
- 5+ years brand marketing experience **must have**
- Food and beverage experience preferred
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in European roles preferred
If you are an innovative brand marketer and would like to work with a well-known brand please apply!
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.