about 3 years ago
Alternatives, Ireland's leading data analytics talent group are working with one of the world's leading insurance & financial services groups to appoint a talented specialist in risk pricing. You'll use your analytics, mathematical or actuarial skills to build industry leading risk & cost models across a variety of insurance propositions.
Working with the Director of Pricing - you'll have the opportunity to work independently, trusted to develop SUPER models & drive segmentations that lead to pricing which gives the business a competitive advantage for customers!
Our client has implemented cutting edge tools & restructured their already high performance & close knit teams to ensure you'll be able to hit the ground running whilst enjoying the support of a passionate, experienced, engaged & people-centric Director.
To succeed in this role you'll have:
- An open mind - always learning
- A solid stats, maths or actuarial background
- Advanced R skills with some coding to boot
- Ideally - exposure to insurance however we're open minded - transferable skills from a financially focused domain could be a great fit!
- Modelling skills - a hybrid of data science techniques
- Tenacity & rigour - to see ideas and improvements drive the business forward
- Communications skills & a love for working with other people
Applicants must be eligible to work & live in Ireland.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke, Talent Manager - Analytics or call him on 01 669 8107 or 0876608874 | firstname.lastname@example.org