Dublin , Ireland
about 3 years ago
Market Research & Insights Manager
This is a super opportunity for an experienced Market Research & Insights Manager to join a well-established agency as they expand their service offering across a hugely exciting and extensive client base.
With an immediate start required this is a contract position with the opportunity to go permanent.
You will report into the Head of Research & Intelligence, working on the development and implementation of major research projects across a range of sectors.
This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a key growth phase for this agency, working in a highly autonomous capacity, developing your client base, career and skill set.
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL BE:
- Deliver integrated research projects to a super client base
- Own the relationship with your clients – from brief, to insight generation, research activity and delivery of findings
- Identify growth opportunities for the business with new and existing clients
- Bring a fresh pair of eyes – review current product/service offerings with a view to introducing new technologies and innovative processes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Clear passion and drive for the delivery of excellence within Research & Insights projects
- Proven track record in owning integrated research projects where you have brought significant results in relation to research techniques (both qualitative & quantitative) along with extensive analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent communication style with natural presentation skills and overall ability to work at a senior key stakeholder level.
Salary for this role is based on experience.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.