· Own, define and act as the business lead for implementation of UPC Ireland Broadband and Voice Product Development Roadmap.
· Define and agree the consumer proposition for new product development to support UPC Ireland commercial objectives.
· Build relationship with Liberty Global Corporate Broadband and Voice Development teams to help shape and prioritise the corporate development and delivery roadmap.
· In conjunction with corporate product development & supported by UPC Ireland product management develop and present MSD and Business Cases as required to secure approval for the Product Development Roadmap.
· Deliver Broadband and Voice initiatives as per the roadmap, including product launches and new product enhancements by working closely with local and corporate delivery teams.
· Define consumer requirements and localise pan European features & language and customer documentation to deliver an optimal customer experience for UPC Ireland customers across multiple platforms.
· Champion Product Developments to internal teams and external stakeholders.
· Act as subject matter expert on competitor products.
· Act as an advocate for the consumer, including a strong understanding of consumer needs.
· Develop robust Business Cases as required, and secure senior management approval locally and at corporate level.
· Develop/deliver ‘Train the Trainer’ materials as required.