Navan Road, Ireland
7 months ago
Are you a project manager interested in joining an international and well regarded utilities organisation? Reporting to the Marketing Projects Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and implementing business process and system changes with the Marketing and Retail Development team. You will have a solid IT/technical background and will have a demonstrable track record in delivering IT projects to meet business objectives.
- Manage multiple projects from initiation through to implementation and closure.
- Assess and report status of all projects , maintaining project transparency and accurate status; keeping manager and stakeholders informed.
- Proactively plan project resources and make dynamic adjustments to maximize resource efficiencies to achieve project results.
- Accountable for understanding business objectives and how the project delivers them; driving adjustments in projects to more effectively achieve desired business results.
- Predict risk areas, design mitigation/contingency strategies and execute on these strategies to avoid issues.
- Lead across a wide variety of project types.
- Manage and report project costs to the Marketing Projects Manager and stakeholders as needed.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of leading and delivering business change projects including IT systems, business process and policy changes in a consumer facing business environment.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.