Dublin /Remote, Ireland
11 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner/ Manager to join a national organisation at a time of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Products, you will be developing and implementing strategic product plans (both digital and traditional )across the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Irelands most well-loved brands during a period of innovation and growth. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Work with the Product lead to develop and implement strategically driven marketing plans that align with the strategic direction for business.
- Drive commercial volume agenda for all products, monitor the commercials of each product and report back to the senior leadership team.
- Be the product expert within the business, own the full product lifecycle, champion the products within the business.
- Product development for all products.
- Manage the product operations day to day, ensuring they are in line with timelines and commercial objectives.
- At least 5 years’ trade and/or company experience in a similar product role.
- Proven ability to deliver on commercial objectives
- Experienced in managing digital products.
- Relevant third level qualification in business/ marketing.
- Experience in selling via Ecommerce Channels.
Who we’re looking for….
You’ll be a natural communicator, highly commercial with a good sense of judgment and the ability to get things done.
You will have a proven track record in product management and product development, with a good understanding of digital products.
You will have excellent reporting and project management skills and enjoy working in a fast paced and high growth environment,
If this sounds like you and you would like to find out more…..
Please contact Faye -firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile and we can have a confidential chat in more detail.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.