Dublin , Ireland
over 1 year ago
A leading global retail brand is looking for a PR Manager to drive and manage their PR efforts in the Irish market with a focus on growing market share, shopper penetration, brand awareness and footfall. You will be supporting the growth of both the company and brand reputation through outstanding and relevant communications. This is a 9-12 month maternity cover.
- Directly responsible for delivering impactful PR plans that drive brand awareness, brand education and footfall
- Work within their European framework and partner with multiple internal Centres of Expertise (COE) to deliver and measure strategic communications across multiple PR disciplines.
- Manage agency partners for all Consumer PR and Social Media and on occasions participate in pan-European agency meetings and cross functional inter-agency meetings.
- Work closely with Marketing to help build successful interagency collaboration in order to deliver strong and aligned PR & Social, Media and Experiental plans and build collaborative and motivated teams who work together to deliver results.
- Partner with cross-functional management teams across the business to ensure that PR communications are engaging, influencing and supporting all relevant activities and goals – e.g. on supporting key seasonal product trading periods and new store openings.
- Take the lead delivery role, partnering with the European Agency network, on external comms, corporate comms, CSR, and crisis communications on the ground
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 5 years PR experience - in-house or agency side
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- International experience, preferable gained in a multi-channel environment
- Experience of working within a pan-European matrix business
- Ability to manage multiple projects – end to end
- Successful track record in PR and local implementation
- Budget, project and stakeholder management experience
- Agency management experience essential
- Press release writing experience
- A love of retail
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org