about 2 months ago
Philanthropic Advisor – Fundraising & Marketing team- Trócaire
Trócaire is looking for an experienced professional to join their Fundraising and Marketing Division, to take responsibility for Trócaire’s acquisition and stewardship of corporate and individual major gift donors. The role will involve managing relationships with existing donors, identifying new major gift donors, both individuals and corporates, developing project proposals and feedback reports, developing relevant marketing tools to support efforts.
The role is a full time permanent contract, based in Maynooth, Co. Kildare. Working remotely will be necessary in the immediate term.
All applications to be submitted to Trócaire directly https://apply.workable.com/trocaire/j/0A28A94F8A/ and complete application form
Trócaire (https://www.trocaire.org) is one of Ireland’s largest NGO’s working in over 20 developing countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, bringing about lasting change by supporting some of the poorest communities in the world. Trócaire envisages a just and peaceful world where; people’s dignity is ensured and rights are respected; basic needs are met and resources are shared equitably; people have control over their own lives; those in power act for the common good.
The Fundraising and Marketing Division in Trócaire is responsible for raising income from the public in Ireland, recruiting new supporters to our work and increasing loyalty from existing supporters as well as increasing awareness of Trócaire as a social justice organisation.
The successful Philanthropy Advisor candidate will work within a small team and will assume responsibility for Trócaire’s stewardship and acquisition of corporate and individual donors at major gift levels.
Reporting to the Senior Philanthropy Advisor, this is a Full Time Permanent contract and is based in Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland. Working remotely will be necessary as per government guidelines on managing the pandemic.
The Philanthropy Advisor will:
• Manage an individual portfolio of donors and prospects, including developing and implementing strategies for engagement, cultivation and solicitation.
• Duties to lead and support on include(but are not limited to):
Manage relationships with existing donors, identify and solicit new donors at Major gift level. Seek and develop corporate opportunities – grant applications, pitches, creative ideas. Source content and write project proposals and feedback reports, undertake research and profiling, manage cultivation events, develop marketing materials, website content.
• Deliver on financial targets and other KPIs.
• Manage personal workload and maintain accurate records.
• Work collaboratively across the organisation and with leadership to ensure appropriate engagement with major donors and prospects.
• 3+ years’ experience in corporate/ major gifts position or related fundraising/sales role.
• Strong experience in successful relationship management
• Track record of success in delivering on targets
• Experience in report writing
• Understanding of major gift methodology, campaign management and stewardship
To apply for this role, click on; https://apply.workable.com/trocaire/j/0A28A94F8A/ and complete application form