over 1 year ago
Alternatives is delighted to be working with a Global Entertainment company to hire a Partnerships Manager to work in a company bringing 40,000+ shows and 100+ festivals annually.
This is a permanent hybrid position based in Dublin 1 with a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the live entertainment industry, brand marketing and partnerships with strong communication and proposal experience to deliver upon ambitious targets.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading key client relationships and the day-to-day account management of a portfolio of brand partners across multiple categories
- Building strong relationships with partners and agency teams, working closely and collaboratively to ensure smooth delivery of contractual rights
- Be the brand guardian and voice of partners internally, ensuring plans and activities are on strategy and on brand
- Bringing your partners plans to life – Under the guidance of the Head of Partner Activation, responsible for developing robust activation plans and project management documentation, ensuring plans are delivered to the highest standards, on time and in full
- Developing regular commercial updates and reports and working in Salesforce
- Working with the Department leads to explore new and innovative ways to unlock growth opportunities
- Networking within local and global marketing communities to identify opportunities, spark connections and drive belief in the power of platforms
- Crafting insightful, strategically powerful, creative presentations for both prospective and existing partners
- Researching best in class global and local brand partnerships and activations
- Liaising and building relationships with multiple Live Nation organisations, teams and individuals in the planning and production of a diverse range of partnered events and festivals
- Engaging with our Global Live Nation teams & colleagues in learning opportunities as well as in identifying opportunities for new revenue streams and growth
- Staying on top of correspondence and implementing strong file management & storage practices – across finance, legal, presentations & partner assets
Education, Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years’ experience in a partnerships or account executive / management position
- Educated to a degree level or similar in Marketing / Communications / Digital / Event Management / Project Management
- Experience in brand marketing within an agency or with a rights holder
- Experience in managing or contributing towards high value relationships
- Experiential marketing / Event management & Digital marketing experience
- Experience of working in the live entertainment industry would provide a distinct advantage
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time & energy effectively.
- A strong communicator adept in managing both the day-to-day partner liaison as well as in creating & sharing presentations with key decision makers
- Commercial acumen, comfortable working in Excel with Salesforce experience a plus
- Resourceful and flexible with a positive energy and ‘can do’ approach
- Proven problem-solving skills and crisis management experience
For more information on this role, contact Kyna Timbs on email@example.com