over 4 years ago
This role is a core member of the Digital Marketing team focused on equipping and guiding the broader Marketing and Communications organization to effectively leverage digital channels, tactics and tools to engage their target audiences. This individual will primarily focus on supporting the administration, monitoring and reporting of digital channels and the day-to-day management of digital channels. This lead role is responsible for timely execution of our digital campaigns and content ensuring it meets or exceeds our standards.
what you will be doing...
- Review content to ensure they meet brand, quality and campaign guidelines
- Interface with digital marketing leads and provide guidance around best practices
- Ensure consistency across copy and content for digital campaigns
- Provide recommendations and adjust content to meet a bar for quality
- Refine formatting per digital channel requirements
- Verify use of high quality images and videos
- Create campaign tracking URLs
- Test content page URLs and verify linked social accounts
- Seek opportunities to extend the reach and impact of marketing activities
- Assist with special campaign launches
- Actively participate in alignment meetings to assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly planning
- Become highly knowledgeable of the social media management tools and leverage for ongoing social media campaigns that affect the core brand profiles.
- Input finalized social media requests into tool and schedule per editorial calendar
- Serve as key point-of-contact for questions around use of the tool
- Leverage available features and functionality to gain efficiencies in daily processes
- Stay abreast of tool changes and interface with support team as needed
- Deliver digital channel reporting and analysis
- Contribute to creation of monthly report
- Create ad hoc reports for internal stakeholders
- Analyze metrics and identify areas of opportunity or campaign adjustments
- Stay abreast of digital industry trends and functionality enhancements by digital platforms to ensure leads and leverage most recent features
- Monitor digital channels for commentary
- Route comments to the appropriate internal team and manage issue escalation
What we need you to have...
- Broad understanding of global business marketplace and knowledge business and overall business strategy.
- Demonstrated skills in digital marketing across web, mobile, social.
- Demonstrated experience in integrated marketing
- Experience with mobile/apps, websites, etc.
- Deep understanding of, and ability to apply, integrated marketing concepts, branding and message-development skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Strong project-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues.
- Experience in working with agencies (advertising, interactive and specialized such as mobile)
- Experience with business-to-business marketing and large, complex programs a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations, demonstrated ability to be effective in virtual working environments.
- Strong presentation skills with fluent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint