€35,000 - 37,000
9 days ago
Are you a brand ambassador team leader looking to take your marketing career to the next level? Or a marketing executive who wants to dive into a new role working on some of the coolest sporting events in the country? Then we may have just the thing for you! We are looking to fill a Marketing Ambassador Team Lead role with one of the coolest international drinks brands (non-alcohol).
This is a field marketing role and would suit someone who likes being out and about in social settings, meeting customers and being hands on in their role. This role is responsible for managing their geographic region, organizing and activating all consumer marketing and managing the peer to peer sample program.
- Create fans of the brand through the creation and activation of a local marketing program in your region through the national event and sponsorship activation programme.
- Manage a team of brand ambassadors to ensure effective implementation of the programme.
- Manage guerrilla sampling programme
- Responsible for the research, contact, negotiation and activation of grassroots events and marketing projects within their geographic region.
- Responsible for leveraging marketing opportunities online, in media and in trade
- Responsible for all local level communication marketing and sales teams
- Efficient administration and management of allocated budget
- Previous event co-ordination and budget management needed.
- Team management experience
- Motivated, a natural communicator and a passion for high energy events. Just reshuffled this
- Full European driving license
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals and meet timelines.
If this sounds like something you think you would be great at please contact Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance