4 months ago
Marketing Manager (BTL)
This is an incredible opportunity for a seasoned BTL specialist to join one of Ireland’s leading marketing teams. Leading a team of three, this team is responsible for the coordination of the production of all BTL comms, implementing best practice for agency management and creative production.
If you have a passion for BTL comms , from either client or ad agency side, read on!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement Below the Line communication plans to support business targets across the organisation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to assess needs and devise the most efficient and cost-effective means of creating relevant communications.
- Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, prioritise work, manage timelines and expectations for delivery.
- Execute multi-channel campaigns that seek to deliver business results.
- Develop and execute best in class creativity that is on brand and can drive cut through and differentiation in competitive markets. Analyse and approve creative outputs to ensure they meet requirements set forward in the brief.
- Measure and report on the performance of communication initiatives to ensure strong ROI.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with creative agencies and other third-party vendors.
- Own the straight to studio process with creative agencies.
- Define and implement operational rigor and standardisation to gain efficiencies, simplify workflows and provide a seamless marketing service experience.
- Establish strong standards for content and asset management, including clear marketing workflows, to ensure that materials can effectively be harvested and reused to drive efficiencies.
- Manage a team of three and allocate workload according to capacity.
- Manage relevant assigned marketing communications budget.
- Ensure all marketing activity complies with advertising standards, customer codes of practice, regulation, GDPR and brand guidelines.
- Contribute to wider Marketing & Customer Insights team initiatives as required.
To be considered for the role…
- You will need to have strong marketing communications and operations experience with a passion for BTL marketing, either from client or agency side.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to manage agencies and third parties to drive operation efficiencies is key.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.