over 6 years ago
Rare and exciting operating to work for a down to earth, yet heavy hitting, high growth domestic and global player in the utilities sector. This role is a two-year contract with strong potential for permanency.
Driving Brand, value propositions development and communications, as well as innovation projects and customer/client experience at every touch point, both domestically and internationally are core elements of this role. Managing 1 marketing executive (currently being recruited) and reporting to the Director of Strategic Business this roles offers autonomy and scope to drive new initiatives for further future company growth, as well as potential opportunities down the line to move across the group.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 9 years B2B marketing management level experience in a large, fast paced, innovation-based, international corporate utilities, engineering, manufacturing, or telecommunications company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing the overall Marketing strategy and plan with a strong focus on brand, PR, events/trade shows, web and print collateral and videos, e-mail marketing, lead generation/spotting and developing new opportunities, and follow-through to implementation of marketing activities
- Driving the marketing function and managing and developing 1 direct report
- Developing and communicating the value proposition, brand essence, overall USPs for specific target audiences
Internal as well as external communications will be core to this role
- You will also be required to bring this brand presence, value propositions and engagement through to international markets via the most engaging and appropriate channels, including web, multi-media, print, relationship building/events, and content marketing
- Project management and multi-tasking including but not limited to customer value proposition development and communications, internal and external communications, customer/client touch point mapping, customer experience management, and website re-development in terms of look and feel, navigation, branding, content, knowledgebase, and CTAs
- Event selection, organisation and management
- Developing customer needs-driven messaging, collateral, videos. Blogs, and POS materials for online, wider team, client and customer use
- Reporting and working at executive board and all levels
- Very strong influencing, relationship building and management skills, as well as agency management and cross functional-team skills are a must – this role will deal with domestic and international embassies, clients/customers, agencies, political delegates and government departments e.g. The Department of Foreign Affairs
- Large corporate utilities, engineering, manufacturing, or telecommunications company, international marketing, fast-paced, innovation-based experience is a must
To be considered for this role you must have:
- The following are absolute must haves - Minimum 9 years B2B marketing management level experience in a large, fast paced, innovation-based, international corporate utilities, engineering, manufacturing, or telecommunications company
- a solid track record in highly effective international B2B marketing experience
- a BA Degree in Marketing
- a highly driven, creative, confident, competent and approachable style
- Must be able to multi-task and work cross functionally within the group
- extremely strong influencing, and relationship building skills for all levels within the company, clients’ companies, and with embassies and political ministers and delegates etc
excellent verbal and written communication skills, you will be a self-starter
- Travel may be required but not a large amount
Sound like you?
To be considered for this role simply e-mail your updated CV to Siobhán Tormey on email@example.com. CV not updated yet? No problem, just call Siobhán on (01) 669 8107.
Alternatives is Ireland’s No1 marketing talent house. We specialise in permanent and interim marketing Recruitment, Marketing Consultancy and Marketing Training. We place marketers from executive to director level, and across all sectors. We work with most of Ireland’s medium-large companies and have the best and latest marketing roles.