3 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and talented Marketing Manager who thrives in an innovative and creative environment.
This business is an Irish success story with exciting expansion plans for 2021 and you will be playing a key part in the success of that journey by delivering compelling brand messaging and content. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, adaptable, and creative Marketing Manager, helping to drive their business growth and global brand awareness objectives.
This creative organization’s work really stands apart as an innovator in its field and It will be your job to showcase this and elevate the business to where it needs to be
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to develop and drive the global marketing plan
- With input from team, drive and activate content strategy, including developing relevant, creative and innovative thought leadership pieces, case studies, and employer brand content.
- Manage website, updating web pages, uploading and managing content, and ensuring optimisation for SEO.
- Design & manage digital strategy for social channels, creating dashboards and reporting monthly.
- Research, manage and gather submissions for global awards in line with positioning strategy
- Develop, draft and drive execution of case studies and testimonials.
- Oversee & manage library of images / assets / marketing materials
- Run and manage lead generation and brand awareness campaigns throughout the year
What you need to have to be considered for this role…
- 5 - 7 years relevant creative marketing experience
- Marketing degree qualification or equivalent preferred
- Proactive and confident self-starter, who can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong creativity and innovation skills
- Knowledge of digital ad landscape would be beneficial
- Strong writing and communication skills and ability to craft insightful, compelling and high-impact content
- Experience with social media strategies and execution
- Understanding of marketing and creative industry is an advantage. Blended mix of agency and inhouse knowledge would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Adobe suite and Wordpress is an advantage
- The ability to build and maintain a personal ethos of high performance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands on approach, and not afraid to roll sleeves up and get things done
This role will be remote initially with a view to develop a hybrid style of working going forward. The salary on this role will be within 60-70k dependant on your level of experience.
If this sounds like a position that appeals to you, please get in contact with Faye Constance Fconstance@alternatives.ie to have a confidential discussion.