Core areas of responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the management of acquisition channels to deliver positive return-on-investment and also Identifying new channels to drive incremental customer leads
- Agency management is crucial - You will leverage the expertise of their trusted partners which include advertising agencies, creative agencies to deliver the best results for their customers and acquisition strategy
- Partner closely with the wider marketing and sales teams to deliver a cohesive execution of timely campaigns with appropriate messaging, personalisation and targeted segmentation
- Measure and report on marketing activity results to the Head of Marketing on a weekly and monthly basis
- Forecast and manage the marketing budget to deliver results within planned spend
- 5 - 6 years’ experience working B2C in direct response marketing within a high growth organisation
- Demonstrated track record in direct response campaign management required
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress, Excel, PowerPoint, Word is desirable
- Results-driven, goal-oriented with strong numeric ability to drive data-led decisions
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-starter who enjoys having accountability and ownership
- Offline channel management
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager | email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.