Dublin North, Ireland
about 2 years ago
Marketing Manager required for Irish owned retail company, on a big growth trajectory.
This is an exciting role, joining a growing Irish company to further develop their brand and positioning in the market.
- As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing:
- All retail marketing collateral and activities
- Development and activation of retail partnerships and collaborations
- Social media management and influencer activity
- Liaise with all retail managers, developing relationships and getting their buy-in with marketing promotions and activity
To be considered for this position you will need:
4+ years marketing experience
- Ability to work as the marketing function (sole person in marketing) for the organisation
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills, excellent people skills
- Confident, good at coming up with marketing ideas and opportunities and executing them off your own bat
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.