€50,000 - €55,000
almost 3 years ago
We currently have a marketing manager role available with a media organisation here in Dublin. Our client is looking for a dynamic and out-going candidate to work across their portfolio of brands to build awareness and deliver marketing campaigns. This is an interim role for a 4 month period, we are looking for a candidate available to begin immediately.
- Plan and manage the calendar of campaigns developing effective messaging and marketing collateral
- Deliver high impact marketing campaigns working closely with stakeholders, internal creative teams and external agencies
- Ensure process and cohesion for campaign planning across all consume touch points
- Implement the strategy to drive brand awareness and performance KPIs, building awareness and reach among relevant audience segments
- 3-5 years’ experience in a consumer facing role
- Proven experience in developing effective multichannel audience journeys line across social and other online channels
- Agency management experience
- A flair for content marketing, copywriting, imagery and graphic design, basic Photoshop is a plus
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational, problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
If you are looking to take on this opportunity for the New Year please apply via our website or contact Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance