11 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager required for vibrant and busy membership body in Dublin.
This role would suit a Marketing Manager who is looking for a flexi or 4 day week or a experienced marketing executive ready for their next move.
Please note: This is a maternity cover starting in January for 9 Months
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies including digital marketing for Member Services to help drive growth.
- Content development and management of printed marketing and communications material
- Budget management and campaign evaluation and measurement
- Management of the direction for creative agencies and external suppliers ensuring a quality, cost efficient output.
- Supporting the membership acquisition and renewal process.
- Event management of large scale events throughout the year.
- Development of sponsorship propositions and pitching to potential partners.
- Account management of member benefits programme. Developing marketing communication plan and providing de-briefs.
- Relationship management of key partners.
- Stakeholder in social media management.
You will ideally hold a relevant professional qualification combined with at least 3/5 years’ experience developing marketing and event management strategies.
An understanding of the membership/ commercial balance is also required. You will have an ability to work under pressure, very hands-on and responsive to the changing needs of a dynamic environment and comfortable managing a heavy workload and multiple stakeholders with a focused and prioritised approach.
For a confidential discussion, please send on your CV to Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance