over 6 years ago
My client have some of the best brands within the FMCG sector and this Marketing Manager position is a fantastic opportunity to step your career up a gear. Working across an extensive Brand Portfolio, you will own the strategic development of these brands looking after the full remit of the marketing mix.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Strategic planning, Brand Positioning, NPD and Activations across large range of brands
- Working cross-functionally with key stakeholders on Commercial, Category & Insights plans
- Team management where you will lead and motivate a great team of experienced marketers.
- Relationship management is essential where you will maximise value from 3rd parties.
Key Requirements Include:
- At least 7yrs Marketing Experience with strong Marketing Management experience within FMCG/Food or Drinks.
- Team Management
- Highly commercial with excellent TTL marketing experience where you have clearly delivered through strong NPD and delivery of Brand activations.
Salary for this position is based on experience. For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.