over 1 year ago
Marketing Manager – 12-month contract (June start)
An Irish membership organisation based in Dublin 22 is seeking a marketing manager to join their team on a 12-month contract, starting in June, to cover a maternity leave.
Reporting into the Chief Executive, you will have responsibility for planning, creating and executing strategic B2B and B2C marketing plans deliver on the company’s objectives.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Management of the annual marketing budget; tracking and adjusting budget priorities as needed throughout the year to optimise return on investment.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent tone of messaging and brand management across all communications/distribution channels including TV, PR radio, digital print, social media and PR.
- Management and development of strong agency relationships to maximum effect.
- Management of all external PR related activities and communications to ensure consistency of message throughout.
- Continual measurement and evaluation of the effectiveness of marketing communications and campaigns.
- Development and management of sponsorship strategies for the businesses.
- Organising and executing conferences, key Awards, and other key events for the business.
- Management and monitoring of the business’ on line communications forums, including website, social media, and other new platforms as they arise.
- Management of all PPC campaigns and SEO for the company’s websites including all content.
- Oversee the development of all marketing materials including posters, brochures and print materials.
- Management of one direct report (marketing executive)
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 8-10 years marketing experience with proven digital expertise and the ability to manage multiple projects at once and under tight deadlines. You must be a highly analytical and strategic thinking who is confident and flexible in your approach to work. Experience managing agency partners, stakeholder and direct reports is essential.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Fahy on 085 161 2262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.