over 6 years ago
Are you an ambitious and motivated marketing executive interested in joining a highly successful global technology company?
Reporting into the head of marketing you will provide input into the development of the marketing strategy to support the growth of the business, build brand profile and cultivate strong client relationships.
- Assist in the delivery of all international events, including the coordination of all event planning tasks, liaising with various business owners and delivering all event collateral and PR
- Development of more in-depth business intelligence through researching, identifying and communicating actionable customer and market insights
- Development of brand collateral and other customer engagement material including promotional items and communication pieces
- Creation of engaging content to communicate the value proposition of the technology to be distributed in both digital and print media
- Provide support in liaising with external agencies including copywriters, graphic designers and PR agencies
To be considered for this position you must have at least two years’ experience in a similar position. You must have strong planning, project management and prioritisation skills. You will be highly organised and have strong communication and attention to detail skills.
Sound like you? Please contact Ruth Maguire on 01 669 8104 or email@example.com.
Alternatives is Ireland’s No1 marketing talent house. We specialise in permanent and interim marketing Recruitment, Marketing Consultancy and Marketing Training. We place marketers from executive to director level, and across all sectors. We work with most of Ireland’s medium-large companies and have the best and latest marketing roles.