over 1 year ago
Reporting into the Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the execution of all brochure updates, product photography and product editing, timely implementation of all new agency and new product listings, creation of marketing fliers and quarterly campaigns as needed, delivery of seasonal brochures and ad hoc brochures as required. You will also work closely with the sales team and provide assistance as needed in the run up to and at events.
- Using InDesign and Photoshop, design well laid-out and easy to read documents, taking the sales team and customer needs into account.
- Brand guardian, ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Process brochure updates on a daily basis, for up-to-date quarterly brochure exports.
- Work closely with commercial teams, category managers and suppliers.
- Continuous maintenance and development of the company's image database.
- Work with the marketing team in the orchestration of company events, open days, tastings and demos.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a very creative person with a passion for the food industry. You will have extensive experience building relationships across the business and be comfortable working on multiple projects at once. You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.