6 months ago
Marketing Effectiveness Manager (12 Month Contract)
A leading Irish brand is seeking a Marketing Effectiveness Manager to join on a 12-month contract basis to cover a secondment. In this role you will support strategic marketing planning, bringing in best practice from a marketing effectiveness point of view on creative and media development. Key to this role will be management of the the creative and media agency relationships. You will also be responsible for driving marketing scorecards and managing the continued development and training of the marketing team to be proficient at marketing effectiveness and encourage and support the marketing team to be an award-winning team.
- Build a culture of Marketing Effectiveness throughout the marketing team and wider company.
- Promote and implement relevant training for the wider marketing team.
- Bring findings from marketing effectiveness into media and creative briefings.
- Support Annual briefs to agencies.
- Drive best in class creativity and effective media strategies on brand and can drive cut through/differentiation in competitive markets.
- Continue the rollout and implementation of the marketing scorecard that informs how marketing plans are performing and aligning to support revenue targets.
- Evolve the marketing scorecard to be an in-house econometrics report for each brand.
- Review all marketing contracts and ensure procurement is up to date on contract renewals and spend.
- Where necessary, notify and assist contract owners on tenders, purchase and expenditure approvals.
- Manage agency performance, contract and spend for creative, media and agency assessments (bi-annual reviews and media audits) and report findings to senior marketing team.
- Manage EU and mini tenders for creative and media agencies as and when due.
- Support the Marketing Communications manager and Head of Marketing & Customer Insights on the financial planning of the budget, identifying best practice on how to spend the budget, report on budget spend with financial team.
- Drive the agenda for being an award-winning team by scoping out advertising and media campaigns that should be entered into highly recognised awards.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar senior marketing role.
- Proven experience in marketing communications.
- Strong performance evaluation skills.
- Creative flair with evidence of successful experience in managing advertising campaigns.
- Experience working with or in media/creative advertising agencies.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organisation & communication skills.
- Commercially astute and able to apply strategic reasoning, analytical and budget management skills.
- Team player and solution orientated, with the ability to multitask.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent