Grand Canal Quay,, Ireland
almost 5 years ago
Are you an energetic and ambitious marketing executive keen to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation? Our client is a globally recognised organisation setting up a new business based in the IT sector. They are seeking a marketing coordinator to join their growing team. You will essentially be the only marketing resource based in the Irish office but will report into the head of marketing based in the UK. You will be responsible for developing and building the brand from concept through to execution.
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Organising the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role, you will be ambitious and comfortable working in quite an autonomous role.
Alternatives Group The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Ruth at email@example.com or call 01 669 8105.