over 1 year ago
A leading Financial Services provider is looking for an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract to help them deliver on some upcoming key projects.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns and projects.
- Collaborate with Brand & Engagement, Insights and Proposition Teams to identify activities that support their objectives and bring them to life
- Work with agency partners to develop campaigns as required and build great relationships with them. This can include advertising, digital, sponsorship, events and media agencies.
- Manage multiple projects at any one time within challenging timescales
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the development of the current team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a marketing field
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in delivering TTL marketing campaigns, events and other relevant marketing projects
- Experience in working with agencies
- Experience of working to tight / restrictive deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build internal and external networks and maintain multiple relationships
- Ability to work alone and cross functionally and able to adapt and react to continuous change
- Performance driven
- Self motivated
Contact Joan Fahey, Head of Alternatives Panel at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 690 9718We break new ground in marketing, digital, data and customer talent solutions. We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.
Alternatives. First to the future, ensuring you are too.