50000 - 55000
2 months ago
A PR & Marketing Manager full time permanent job opportunity has become available with the arts and hospitality sector. This role will be flexible and hybrid work model, with offices in Dublin 2.
The role of Marketing Account Manager is to create, implement and manage marketing campaigns alongside an award-winning PR & Marketing team.
What you will do:
- Creating and developing exciting and engaging marketing strategies (traditional and digital) in line with agreed budgets, goals, and objectives.
- Producing innovative, bespoke presentations to support marketing campaigns and brand strategies.
- Presenting marketing and brand strategies to internal and external stakeholders in line with budget
- Implementing marketing campaigns from conception to completion.
- Managing multiple active marketing campaigns for a variety of titles across the calendar.
- Writing coherent and accurate marketing copy for use across multiple formats.
- Media planning and media buying across a range of formats including OOH, DOOH, print, radio, television and digital media; negotiating and maintaining rates across these formats.
- Creating marketing assets across these formats in conjunction with the relevant production’s marketing team, including but not limited to the production of broadcast advertisements, promotional scripts, and digital and print formats.
- Delivering marketing assets to deadline and monitoring concurrently running active campaigns.
- Measuring campaign performance and regularly reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the PR team to ensure that advertising and PR activity aligns to achieve overall marketing objectives.
What’s needed to do the job:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing/communications role.
- Proven experience Implementing marketing campaigns from conception to completion.
- Excellent written English with an ability to write informative, accurate and creative copy.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Professional working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrable budget-management skills.
- Entertainment industry experience an advantage.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification or Equivalent.