almost 2 years ago
A global technology company based in South Dublin have created a new position for a Product Manager specializing in Market Intelligence and Strategic Insights.
Reporting into the VP of Product & Data this role is focused on bringing insights to life from market and data research that will play a key role in the strategic development of new opportunities and effective go-to-market activity.
With a remit across EMEA, Asia & The Americas you would work cross-functionally with Data & Analytics, Marketing and the Product Management function in the defining and executing a strategic roadmap for global product lines.
Experience you Need:
- Clear achievements in bringing insights to life from relevant data and research within a technical environment.
- Strategic development with a strong customer experience focus, for product roadmaps and go-to-market plans on a global scale.
- Preference for a B2B background, but open to B2C experience with a passion for Technology
- An understanding of the insurance industry is a benefit but not essential. Other relevant sectors being Financial Services, Telecoms, Tech.
- Excellent communications skills - Be an influencer, negotiate with key stakeholders, get your ideas across.
Salary for this position is €80k base plus package.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.