about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely creative and innovative global brand on a 12 month FTC and can be based in either their Dublin or London office. Reporting into the International Sponsorship Manager, you will be responsible for managing their sports sponsorships in the LATAM market with a focus on Brazil.
Fluency in Portuguese (Brazilian) and English with experience in the LATAM market is essential
What you’ll be doing..
- Planning and delivering sponsorship activations that drive brand awareness across LATAM
- Collaborating with the wider brand team ensuring that all core assets included in the sponsorship deals are delivered effectively across all channels
- Ensuring campaigns are aligned to the brand playbook and support their brand strategy
- Responsible for social content creation and distribution across all their social channels
- Sponsorship evaluation and campaign measurement, tracking performance against KPI’s
What we’re looking for..
- Self-motivated to constantly challenge the status quo, identify opportunities and champion them relentlessly
- Excellent communicator: develops strong relationships both internally and externally across multiple functions and levels
- Creative Thinker: Not afraid to share own ideas on how to better leverage our sponsorships maximising their potential
- Highly organised: Proficient in planning and reporting with strong attention to detail
- Customer & Quality Obsessed: Ensures the customer is front of mind for every piece of content and delivers money can’t buy experiences for our customers
- University Degree is essential
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a marketing or sponsorship role preferred
- Fluency in Portuguese (Brazilian) and English is essential
- Cultural knowledgeable of South American and the football leagues and teams
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org