Co Meath, Ireland
about 2 years ago
Are you a event manager with international experience or a passion for working on a global level? If so we have a fantastic opportunity that could be a perfect fit for you! Our client, a global leader in animal health and nutrition is seeking an experienced event manager to join their ever expanding team. Reporting into the Global Marketing Manager you will be responsible for organising, managing and coordinating large global events while working closely with local market teams on the execution.
- Plan and coordinate local, European and corporate events and trade shows
- Create and maintain a budget for assigned events and trade shows
- Create and maintain event and trade show management documents, such as briefs, Requests For Proposals, quotes, etc.
- Communicate and promote the brand at events and trade shows internally and externally in conjunction with the communications team
- Organize and supervise staff at each event; provide briefings on goals and expectations as well as metric collection
- Monitor project tasks and manage external suppliers, controlling contracts with vendors, including hotels, caterers and audio/visual suppliers
- Manage all logistical functions related to company events, including graphics, signage, staging and promotional items
- Produce analytical reports to monitor each event to be sure objectives are met
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 5 years experience in a similar role. You will be highly organised , have super attention to detail and have amazing people skills. You will be a natural communicator who has a passion for what they do!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.