12 months ago
Our client, a major Irish corporate, is looking to hire an Interim Senior Internal Communications Manager for a 4-8 week period.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing a full breadth of communication activities including: strategy, briefing, agency management & resulting activities covering all media platforms including PR, relationship management with a strong focus on delivering engagement.
Key deliverables will include:
- An overall internal comms strategy
- An effective content strategy that captured the essence of the culture that can be developed and implemented with agility and in a cost effective manner
- To manage a set initiatives that measurably increases the depth and engagement of all our colleagues with our key messages
- To bring leadership to the range of HR initiatives that we communicate internally across that strengthen the effectiveness of each of those individual campaigns
- To support our objective of embracing digital into our comms dept.
Salary for this position is up to €80k. For further information, please contact Adrian Marples in our Executive Team at Amarples@alternativeselect.ie