Internal Communications Specialist
about 5 years ago
A global IT organisation are seeking an Internal Change Management & Communications Specialist for a contract role with an immediate start.
Based in Dublin, this role is focused on the design and implementation of a Global Internal Communications plan to be delivered across 9 International regions. Working with a global innovative organisation, this position is a great opportunity to own the delivery of a project based on Change Management and Internal processes.
Reporting into the Snr Director for Organisational Development, this organisation are undergoing a significant transition period in relation to working processes. You will be required to develop and implement a compelling message to their large workforce through creative and innovative means.
Some Key Responsibilities Include:
- Be the strategic leader and advisor in the development and implementation of a compelling and innovative Internal Communications strategy.
- Understand the key messaging that needs to be delivered, influence key stakeholders across the organisation around this messaging and bring to life a creative and innovative process to implement across a range of channels in a consistent manner.
- Identify opportunities to use new and existing internal media, channels and tools to ensure audiences receive user-friendly, timely and accurate communication.
- Project manage the implementation of this messaging with their change management team and change management agents across a range of international markets.
Key Skills Required:
- At least 10 years Internal Change Management Communications experience at a senior level within a global organisation.
- Proven track record in advising, influencing and challenging senior leaders and stakeholders as well as working collaboratively with colleagues across a variety of functional areas.
- Highly creative strategic experience in the development and implementation of change management plans.
- Excellent project management skills
- A strong understanding of IT platforms is desirable, but not essential.
- Available immediately.
Salary for this position is based on experience. For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.