Competitive plus excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
Alternatives are delighted to be working with a utilities company that leads the market in green energy to hire an Internal Communications and Engagement Manager. The role can be either Dublin or Belfast based.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in internal communications and campaigns.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing and delivering communication strategies and campaigns to diverse audiences using a variety of communication tools.
- Excellent writing and editing skills as well as journalistic ability to source and develop stories from within the organisation.
- Experience of developing and delivering impactful employee engagement initiatives with measurable results.
- Clear and confident presentation and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation, from influencing people on the front line of the business, through to assisting senior exec members to deliver effective communications.
- A proactive, flexible and resilient attitude – this role requires a highly organised self-starter, to cope with a fast paced, high demand workload while always driving for results.
- Innovative, creative and inspiring - able to challenge and suggest improvements.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and deliver the Internal Communication Strategy to increase employee engagement, working with contributors from across the business to create impactful content and activations.
- Lead the organizations values programme across all areas of the employee experience.
- Develop and execute an employee journey communications plan from onboarding across the employee lifecycle.
- Develop and manage the Internal Communication channels, in particular the online platform, while also exploring new trends and innovative solutions, to gain maximum reach and engagement across the organisation.
- Manage the quarterly staff briefing events, support the senior exec team with content, facilitate hybrid delivery and co-ordinate follow up information sessions.
- Lead collaboration between Employee Groups and manage the Internal Comms Working Group and the Connect Employee Network Groups, to support the delivery of the communications strategy.
- Activate brand sponsorships with the internal audience.
- Develop and facilitate a calendar of Lunch & Learn events across the business.
- Support HR in the roll out of a variety of employee experience and wellbeing initiatives.
- Support all business units with ad hoc communication and internal event requirements.
- Manage one direct report executive.
- Effectively manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers where required.
If you're open to a move and match up with the criteria above - APPLY TODAY!