6 months ago
Interim Head of Marketing -Arts & Culture
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing who is passionate about the Arts who would be available to develop the brand marketing and communications strategy for this fantastic Irish festival.
You’ll be working on a number of research and insights projects as well as developing the longer term brand strategy for this event.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the organisation, you will be hands on in creating compelling content and creative communications that will engage an audience and attract new visitors.
This is a short term contract role, starting asap for at least 6 months. There may be opportunity for the role to be extended after this time.
- To help shape, devise and implement an institutional marketing strategy;
- To co-ordinate and manage the marketing, promotional and advertising budget, including identifying the most appropriate and cost-effective media platforms to promote and maximise all income to meet the annual budget target;
- To manage the production of the Programme Book, in consultation with the Artistic Director, liaising with printer and designer, managing the timetable and budget;
- To provide detailed sales statistics and related data concerning all performances and events, to include all relevant comparative and trend analysis etc, in addition to providing a fully comprehensive post-event sales, marketing, and media report for 2021.
- To attend all company staff meetings, and any other meetings, as requested.
- To undertake such duties as may be consistent with the position and such other additional duties as may reasonably be assigned from time to time.
Technical and soft skills required:
- 6-7 years marketing experience.
- Experience in successfully developing and delivering strategic marketing and communications plans.
- Experience researching the market and developing relevant consumer insights as a start point for strategic planning.
- Budget management key.
- Must be a self-starter and team player.
- Experience in the arts /music, or a very strong interest in same is critical.
If this sounds like you… Or you would be keen to hear more. Please contact Faye -Fconstance@alternatives.ie for a confidential chat.