ICT Solution Architect for permanent position
over 5 years ago
The ICT Solutions Architect is responsible for developing and driving opportunities for Connectivity and converged communications solutions in our existing and target customer base.
You will be a "centre of excellence" in uncovering, developing and managing ICT, Cloud and Managed Mobility opportunities to deliver incremental profit and revenue.
Play an active role in the development of the ICT sales activities including account planning and acquisition campaigns.
What else it involves
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target
- Acquisitions: Working sale team to identify accounts where ICT can be used as tool to generate new revenue and eventually win the mobile business.
- Support account managers in selling the portfolio of ICT products including Managed Network Services, Unified Communications and Managed Mobility
- Assist in the generation of a roadmap of ICT products in line with customer demands and the company strategy.
- Provide weekly updates on activity, opportunities and forecast business to management through the use of Salesforce.
- Be recognized as a leading ICT technology expert.
- Constantly stay up to date on emerging technologies and relevant market certifications
- Assist in the generation of customer tender responses working closely with the Bid manager and account managers. Providing high quality written input for the responses.
- Direct responsibility for ensuring the generation of an accurate P&L for customer opportunities by using the appropriate tools provided by product managers.
- Ensuring a clean handover of all won deals to the implementation team by completing the relevant documentation.
- Account planning with sales teams and providing insight to additional opportunities that should be developed.
- Providing training and updates for the non-ICT sales teams to enable them identify leads
- Ensuring information on competitive activities are fed back to relevant parties.
The skills we`re looking for
- Experience of LAN, WAN and IP Telephony designs and up to date knowledge of the various products
- Detailed knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio for generating bid documentation and financial analysis
- Proven experience of designing and implementing complex network designs
- Hands on experience in the installation and support of Unified Communications systems
- Proven understanding of the ICT product portfolio, how the products are built and supported by the team
- Technical understanding of technology trends, including technical selling expertise, ICT and Cloud.
- Experience in presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to interface with the Three Core routing and telephony engineering teams
- Deep understanding of how ICT solutions can be used to change the way Three`s customers conduct their business
- Proven ability to win customers trust and confidence
- Results based with a strong focus on Customer experience
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think logically and present complex concepts in a simple manner
- Strong technical acumen with commercial awareness
- Open minded and comfortable with change and ambiguity
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then contact firstname.lastname@example.org