28 days ago
Interim Head of Public Engagement
Are you a seasoned marketer with strong experience developing audience programmes and leading multidisciplinary teams? If so, this is a super contract role as Head of Public Engagement.
The core remit of the role will include:
- Aligning strategic goals to promote increased engagement, footfall, visitor satisfaction and loyalty
- Lead and manage a multifunctional team and budgets
- Engage with all visitors (onsite and online)
- Oversee digital engagement
- Develop marketing and engagement programmes for various audiences.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of an integrated and innovative marketing and engagement plan
- Engage with audiences (nationally, internationally and digitally) through innovative educational, communication and marketing initiatives that aim to enhance visitor growth and overall satisfaction
- Coordinate all (digital) communication and marketing activities for the organisation’s public programmes and exhibitions
- Foster cross-departmental working and co-operation in the organisation
- Oversee content and editorial management for the organisation’s website
- Implement an innovative and creative strategy for on-going social media and website content development that showcases the organisation
- Oversee a media relations programme
- Deliver a premium visitor experience
- Drive engagement through all cross-functional departments
- Seek out and develop opportunities that enhance the profile of the organisation, drive strong brand recognition for the organisation and engage new audiences
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Third level qualification in marketing, communications or a related field
- Proven ability to successfully manage, motivate and lead a multi-functional team
- Experience of working in a public engagement / audience development role (preferably in a similar environment) with staff and budget management responsibilities
- Broad marketing skill set across both online and offline channels
- Good commercial acumen, relationship management, problem solving, leadership and influencing skills together with resilience, drive and integrity
- An innovative, enthusiastic and diplomatic approach to work coupled with excellent communication and negotiation skills
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.