Emma Jane Finnegan
over 5 years ago
- Own the business case for new products and deliver against the financial targets for existing products.
- To be responsible for leading the products/portfolio to optimise long-term contribution.
- Owns the product prioritisation forum to secure cross-functional alignment around future product strategy, investment priority and resource allocation.
- To own the product plan, price, pricing strategy, development budget and road map.
- To manage a small team of product managers responsible for smaller groups of products/services.
- To significantly input towards driving strategic alignment, planning, budgeting and investment, supplier relationships and cost control, quality of service, development of SoRs, management of development and launch plans, customer satisfaction, product information, working with operations and service delivery on feature enhancement, and cost reduction, working with sales on specials/bids as well as legal and regulatory obligations.
- To support the sales channels in providing sales tools, know-how and training on the product portfolio, publishing content on OneSource.com sales portal and cultivating social expertise within the product management team
- To drive continuous improvement in the product management discipline in RoI and guide the professional development of the product manager community
- To support the revenue and margin assurance program to drive lower cost of sales and increase EBITDA
- Contribute to target setting process
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in a senior portfolio/product management role, with a track record of commercial and/or technical achievement and P & L improvement, revenue growth and cost reduction.
- Able to deliver to tight times scales, to innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver products and solutions that meet customers stated requirements.
- Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to Director level.
- Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills at a senior level.
- Degree qualification preferable