Dublin 2, Ireland
9 months ago
A growing professional services Management Consultancy organisation have created a new Head of Marketing position for their team based in Dublin. Reporting into a Managing Partner, this is a highly autonomous role with a requirement to build and develop an integrated marketing strategy within a B2B environment.
- Build and develop an integrated brand strategy across the UK & Ireland
- Tactical delivery of brand activations for B2B markets
- Be an influencer and negotiator in the delivery of marketing plans in a cross-functional environment with key stakeholders
- Excellent mix of BTL comms activity including PR, Digital, Social Media, Events & Sponsorship
- Clear achievements in the development of business cases to bring marketing activations to life with clear deliverables.
Experience You Will Have:
- At least 8yrs experience in a senior marketing role where you have led the delivery of strategic and tactical marketing plans within a B2B Professional Services sector.
- Experience working within an SME environment in a highly autonomous role working across a range of BTL marketing activations.
- Excellent communication skills with clear achievements in managing key stakeholders, influencing and negotiating business cases and delivering measurable activations.
Salary for this position is €70k-€90k, depending on experience.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at email@example.com or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.