over 4 years ago
A Global data technology agency are seeking an experienced Head of Customer Insights for a permanent position within their team in Dublin. Reporting into the Database Marketing Director, you will be working with some of the world's leading brands, you will drive the global insights team to deliver compelling insights into the performance of campaigns and how to leverage databases to drive superior results for clients operating in the fast growing markets.
You will be comfortable with complex data sets and be able to offer consultative, strategic insight and recommendations at a senior level.
Working within the database marketing team comprising Insights & Analytics & CRM, you will have proven experience in managing and developing teams along with operating cross functionally with a passion for delivering superior levels of client satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Be the driving influence in customer insight and interpretation and disseminate deep commercial insights to maximise opportunities across multiple brands and markets regularly.
- Identify opportunities to extend and maximise campaigns through insights into the market segments, campaign performance, behaviour insights, triggers & drivers of performance and provide recommended solutions for growth
- Develop senior level relationships with in-market teams and targeted client accounts which can be leveraged to further develop the business.
- Manage the customer insight team to deliver database monetisation targets through deploying programmatic engagement and life cycle activity.
- Work with CRM & base teams to identity opportunities
- Lead engagement with internal teams operations and technology to aid resolution of issues and efficient implementation of corrective action within campaigns
- Create and ensure the use of detailed and accurate campaign ROI models relevant across markets.
- Lead the development of the long term insight strategy to enhance market offerings.
- Contribute actively to new business development and planning the overall growth of the company.
WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Proven success in the development and delivery of large insights & analytics strategy.
- Experienced quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a dedicated team in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of general trends in the FMCG field.
- Excellent relationship management skills with clients and key stakeholders.
Salary for this position is based on experience. For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.