Head of Comms and Digital Strategy
over 3 years ago
My client, a Dublin based Insurance giant are currently seeking a Head of Comms and Digital Strategy to manage all communications targeted to all audiences to enhance the preference for the clients products/services/solutions, while building a positive image of the organization, including informing and influencing employees and other key constituents to understand and support views and issues that are important to the success of the business and groups with which they work.
Provide direction on the development of Social Media strategy and campaigns for corporate initiatives as well as develops resources and tools for Agents to leverage social media locally. Ensures internal stakeholders, our Social Media agency and Agents create social engagements to enhance relationships with customers and prospects. Provides strategic guidance to management teams in the application and use of social media to achieve goals as the social space evolves.
The role in essence:
- Develops a clear Communication and Digital Strategy
- Conduct research and evolve digital eco system and competitive landscape
- Develop business documents and detailed use cases and user stories
- Develop and implement integrated communications strategies
- Be the voice of the customer Via (date and research) to inform and prioritise product needs
- Manage all aspects of publicity for groups including planning, writing and media relations
- Manage publicity for groups including planning, writing and media relations
- Develop positioning statements, benefits and competitive benchmarks and work with wider marketing team to develop marketing and sales collateral
- High level influencer internally focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on influencing or negotiating with a broad range of internal clients, specifically executives and/or senior management. Expectation of the need to employ specialized techniques and substantial experience. Relationships typically involve persuading or countering opposition.
- Ability to create the right sense of urgency for change in the relevant areas
Qualifications and experience
The art of talent solutions, passionate about people, passionate about performance
If you are interested in this role, please contact Lindsay Sheedy on 01-6909719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org