about 3 years ago
THEYA Healthcare is an exciting new startup that is striving to become a global player in the healthcare sector. We create unique bamboo underwear for women after surgery, that physically and emotionally soothes and heals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Graphic/Web Designer whose principal responsibilities will be to develop eye-catching and engaging artwork that accurately reflects the company’s key messages and personality and to drive the online footprint of the company to new heights!
As part of a small team, this is a great opportunity to gain experience across a broad range of activities. This is a full-time role and will be based out of our offices in NovaUCD in Dublin, some homeworking may be facilitated.
- Take responsibility for the corporate visual identity of the business and ensure consistency across all elements of the marketing mix.
- Prepare artwork for all printed collateral/merchandise – brochures, fliers, presentations, photos etc.
- Preparation and execution of all web content (pages, imagery, video, infographics, social visual elements etc).
- Continually improve website structure, UX and content
- Improve SEO to drive organic traffic to the company website
- Responsibility for collateral and merchandise inventory.
- Manage online advertising
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators.
- Execute and track monthly customer satisfaction survey.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Work ethic, team spirit, empathy & sense of humour!
- Self-starter, with excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Expertise in UX & SEO.
- Competency in MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro.
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Instagram, GooglePlus, Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.
Nice to haves
- Liquid (Shopify - Ruby) a big plus.
- Experience using Shopify and Amazon Seller Central a plus.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey a plus.
Applications should include a cover letter and no more than 2 page CV by email to email@example.com