North County Dublin, Ireland
about 3 years ago
Our client has a new and exciting role for an Exhibitor and Events Coordinator to join their team in North County Dublin. They are passionate about running events whether large or small, business or consumer based in Ireland or further afield.
We are looking for an outgoing and personable candidate who will work across their full exhibition and event portfolio in Ireland and abroad in this operations role. If you are passionate about events and feel you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic and growing company, please get in touch!
The core role will focus on operations at exhibitions within corporate and consumer markets.
- Client Management: This is a client facing role where you will be the main point of contact for allocated clients and exhibitors, managing all aspects of their needs from briefing meetings, answering all queries, managing exhibitor bookings.
- Vendor Management: Researching potential event and accommodation venues and managing bookings.
- Event Planning: Creating and updating event documents such as exhibitor manuals, master lists, exhibitor listings, booking forms, speaker agreements, etc.
- Onsite event management: Management of all event materials, onsite day of event management, supervision of staff at all events, ensuring all client and exhibitor needs and met.
- Budget Management: Working closely with sales team on exhibitor relationships and agreements, Working closely with accounts team on exhibitor payments and details
- Marketing: Management of event websites keeping them update with exhibitor information, working closely with marketing team on marketing opportunities for exhibitors, Sponsorship management and ensuring onsite sponsor deliverables are met
- We are looking for a candidate with 1 year + experience in a client facing events operations role
- You will be educated to degree level specifically in events, marketing or business administration
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build a natural rapport with clients and vendors
- You are a team player who is enthusiastic, bright and has a can-do attitude
- You are a problem solver, with the ability to think on their feet in fast paced environments
If you have suitable skills as outlined above and would like to work in an exciting and fast paced environment, please apply!
Shauna | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 661 8889
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.