Dublin North , Ireland
about 3 years ago
Executive Team Coordinator – Dublin North
This is a super high-profile role based in Dublin North, supporting the Chief Executive and the wider Executive team of a global business. You will be responsible for working closely with the exec team to provide them high-level, confidential executive support to help achieve business goals.
This is a unique position which will see you gain exposure to all aspects of commercial strategic management and planning.
Your overall key responsibilities will include:
- Working on long and short-term business plans
- Developing a structured approach to all exec team activity / interaction
- Shaping Exec meetings by formalising agendas, chairing meetings and developing effective systems to capture actions, categorise and ensure execution.
- Planning and organising events
- Keeping the exec team up to speed on key issues and ensure an effective flow of information
- Coordination of all strategic projects
- Production of monthly reports; providing the CEO with status reports on all key projects and escalation of issues if required
- Conducting business analysis and identifying objectives/ KPIs
- Providing industry analysis / competitor analysis; monitoring key industry trends
- Reviewing and summarising reports and documents
To be considered for this position, you must have superior analytical skills and the proven ability to think strategically. Key to this role is showing initiative, strong leadership skills with a truly proactive approach and personal drive to develop.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance