Core responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the execution of quarterly marketing plans, creative and concept development, campaign analysis and reporting, customer and partner relationship management and campaign KPI analysis.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities including working with cross-functional and virtual teams to drive execution against objectives and deadlines, adjusting activities as required in consultation with sales leadership.
- Develops campaign ideas and demand generation content/deliverables for designated projects and acts as a lead to execute product-specific campaigns.
- Take the lead as point person for internal and external communication.
- Lead the development of creative materials, new projects/initiatives, and/or campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in B2B marketing for technology brands, and a proven track record of planning and executing innovative, results-driven online campaigns, including content syndication, webinars and email.
- Passion for gaining insights into customer needs and translating those needs into effective marketing programs.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Silverpop etc.
- Self-motivated, innovative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical.
- Strong time management, resource management and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, experience of working with sales reps and sales leadership to agree campaign plans, jointly execute and measure success.
- Experienced at working with Product Marketing & Training colleagues to develop talk tracks for sales reps, support campaign execution with campaign briefing documents and key takeaways to support sales execution
- Practical self-starter with strong initiative and ability to function independently.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.