8 months ago
E-Commerce Marketing Executive
Are you a digital marketer looking for a really exciting new role? This is a amazing opportunity to join a massively successful business with a global footprint. In business for over 30 years, they have an outstanding reputation for their innovative product development technologies, proprietary manufacturing, and distinct niche marketing.
This organisation is based in Co. Clare.
Remote working is an option, expectation would be on site 1 day a week, with the possibility of additional flexibility dependent on location of the successful candidates.
Role and Purpose of Position:
Reporting into the E-Commerce Manager, you will be accountable for the ongoing success and development of the organisation’s retail website, B2B Platforms and Third-Party Marketplaces, continually enhancing performance, transactions, and content.
The primary focus of this position is about driving the acquisition of new customers and retaining existing customers, through a variety of digital channels.
This is a “hands-on-role” responsible for implementing a first-class on-line shopping experience and delivering significant revenue Growth for the organisation.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Execute and deliver on agreed online marketing initiatives via various channels, including PPC, SEO, Affiliate and Social Advertising
- Operate the Content Management System (CMS) of the Retail and B2B websites ensuring they are up to date, engaging and accurately reflecting current products, images, pricing and relevant news/information
- Operate the Content Management System (CMS) of all third-party marketplaces including Amazon and eBay, updating product content, prices, images, etc. Dealing directly with Amazon and others on a day to day basis as queries arise
- Set up and support B2B websites as requested
- Monitor and report weekly on all campaign performances across all channels
- Report weekly on Google Analytics activity across all websites, including tracking and reporting on sessions/revenue/transactions/conversion rate
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies to execute agreed plans to ensure continuous optimisation of the websites and work on initiatives to increase CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Work on agreed email marketing initiatives to increase interaction and Click Thru Rate of monthly E-zines
- Monitor Affiliate marketing activity and engaging with third party affiliate vendor to look for ways to continuously optimise activity
- Track, report and analyse all 3rd party data, including Hubspot, Trustpilot, Klaviyo, etc.
- Operate all key social media platforms including; Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook regarding the company’s own daily/weekly posting
- Manage customer feedback across all platforms
- Manage relevant internal communications related to all website and online activities
- Special projects or duties as assigned
- Liaise with Customer Service on any issues relating to the website
- Respond to all relevant customer feedback in conjunction with Customer Service Manager
- Design and run periodic customer online surveys
- Keep up to date with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Monitor 3rd party marketplaces for competitors and our own distributors and report monthly
- Monitor and research new and upcoming international online marketplaces
- Reviewing and reducing to a minimum the fraudulent / charge back orders processed on 3rd party marketplaces
- Tracking and reporting of Hotjar implementation and site speed tracking
- Monitor and report on online competitor (and industry) landscape both B2C and B2B across websites (including UX and functionality) and social
- Plan, schedule and post all social activity
- Research relevance to the business of any new social platforms, e.g. Pinterest, etc.
- Along with 3rd party agencies, look for ways to continually optimise the website UX
- Keep informed off and report on the latest online trends in e-commerce
- Troubleshoot issues with both B2B and B2B websites
- Manage pricing across all websites
- Manage daily/weekly error files
- Manage test orders across all websites when necessary
To be considered for this position, you will need the following experience:
- A minimum of three to four years’ experience working in an e-commerce role.
- Proven paid advertising experience working on PPC campaigns across Google and Social Media
- Experience across all areas of e-commerce marketing, conversion rate optimisation, and online customer acquisition
- Experience of working on e-mail marketing campaign
- Good knowledge and understanding of Affiliate Marketing programmes
- Proven knowledge of SEO in the e-commerce space
- Experience of working on the Amazon platform and/or other third-party marketplaces
- Experience of working across a variety of social media platforms, including posting and analytics reportin
- Good working knowledge of content management systems (prior use of Shopware is an advantage, but not essential)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Experience of how-to tailor content and design for different audiences and how to communicate key messages online
- Demonstrable capability in creating and delivering content including web copy
- Familiarity of working with CRM software
- A B2B background would be advantageous but not essential
- Previously worked in a fast paced and proactive marketing environment
- Strong planning and project delivery skills
- Excellent organisational, communication, teamwork and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- The aptitude to multitask and work independently
- An adaptable and flexible individual who can execute plans as well as have a hands-on approach to work
- Good knowledge of I.T. including Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Personality: confident, creative, enterprising, motivated by targets, well presented, excellent people skill
- Experience of working with third party marketplaces, including Amazon and eBay an advantage
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.