about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading telecommunications organisation are seeking a digital native to join their business during a time of change and growth. Reporting into the head of digital operations you will be responsible for managing end to end projects around digital transformation by understanding needs and assessing choices across all functions in the organisation.
- Drive implementation of digital transformation work streams that go across business units.
- Work directly with each business unit to understand how they prioritise & achieve business goals related to digital adoption.
- Facilitate workshops across business units that are focused on prioritising transformation activities.
- Working with the internal communications team, develop a roadmap of companywide communications to inform and educate the workforce on progress against business goals.
- Where needed, work on specific cross business digital transformation projects where your skillsets & experience will help the digital ambitions.
- Own the end to end communications strategy on how to progressing against digital ambitions.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.